Most people know what Hollywood agents do: but how Paul Alan Smith does it is unlike anyone else.
Smith left a lucrative job at one of Hollywood’s most influential agencies to found his own: Equitable Stewardship for Artists. The idea, Smith tells RadioWHO host Guillermo Jimenez, was to build a model agency to fundamentally change how business is done in Tinsel Town._
Tune in to listen to Paul’s wide-ranging and inspirational perspective on:
• How Hollywood can change to help American democracy
• Why the Occupy Movement couldn’t sustain its push
• Why investigative journalism is patriotism in action
• The Establishment’s last word on Hollywood productions
• And why the TV series is the art form with the potential to have the most powerful impact on the world.
[box] WhoWhatWhy plans to continue doing this kind of groundbreaking original reporting. You can count on us. Can we count on you? What we do is only possible with your support.
Please click here to donate; it’s tax deductible. And it packs a punch.[/box]
Where else do you see journalism of this quality and value?
Please help us do more. Make a tax-deductible contribution now.
Our Comment Policy
Keep it civilized, keep it relevant, keep it clear, keep it short. Please do not post links or promotional material. We reserve the right to edit and to delete comments where necessary.