0 0 votes
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Delta Rodgers
Delta Rodgers
6 years ago

I am trying like heck to have any people who might not have
heard any of the Boston Bombing Material to look at it **
TODAY, TOMORROW AND UNTIL THE TRIAL IS OVER * I am posting on
bostonglobe.com and boston.com, where they are doing daily updates, just in the
comments sections, and they are getting left up, even the links.

Right now,
deltatd2 is me but not too many other people are questioning anything, just
going “rah rah” to the police or trying to insult “conspiracy
theorists.” Anyone want to help me out on those two pages? ** I think we run a real danger preaching to the
converted here! I just found whowhatwhy.com and think it’s great, professional,
very well-written, but I have been following Boston
for two years and just found you today!
Let’s go right AT the Globe and the Herald, today!! My next comment to this section will be a capture
of my posts there so far. I know mostly jerks read the comments to make nasty
remarks, but you would not believe how many intelligent people have never even
HEARD of the complications and suspicions about the bombing, and who might be
receptive. Peekay’s got great vids but I think one from PlasmaBurns is the most
convincing. It’s at the bottom of my next post. You have probably seen it, but
it’s one I shared with Boston Globe readership. My next post here will be long
but I think well argued enough to read all the way through. I am a professional
writer. My thesis at this point is to
draw attention to the fact that the Defense is showing no interest at all in
alternatives to the prosecution, and it is their DUTY to do so. I don’t expect
Judy Clarke, government master-actor, to do so, but I do hope SOME readers
wonder why this kid is not getting any defense at all. And the time to do it is
NOW, where we can hold the defense team responsible for what we are literally
putting in their laps – or, at least we can show the reading public that we have all kinds of ways to have created reasonable doubt and have them wonder why the defense doesn’t seem interested.

MarkTenneyNewMathDoneRight
MarkTenneyNewMathDoneRight
6 years ago

Defense should call KGB General Oleg Kalugin to testify that in his experience the FBI would never just drop a warning from the Russian FSB about a terrorist traveling back and forth between terrorist regions of Russia and the US.

MarkTenneyNewMathDoneRight
MarkTenneyNewMathDoneRight
6 years ago

What defense should do. How to cross non-witnesses.

1) Did you see anyone plant the bomb? No.

2) Did you try to contact police with information about who planted bomb? No.

3) This is because you had no information? Yes.

4) Did you see security types carrying large backpacks that could hold a pressure cooker? Yes.

5) Did you see anyone else with large backpacks that could hold a pressure cooker? No.

MarkTenneyNewMathDoneRight
MarkTenneyNewMathDoneRight
6 years ago

Prosecution is putting on witnesses who didn’t see who planted the bomb and made no attempt to contact police with information about who planted the bomb, because they didn’t have any. These witnesses are intended to prejudice the jury. This shows the prosecution can’t actually prove that Tsarnaev 1) made 2) carried 3) planted 4) detonated any bomb.

Sarastro92
Sarastro92
6 years ago

NY Times says Tsarnev lawyer agrees he did it

Patriarch
Patriarch
6 years ago
Reply to  Sarastro92

What was the point of a writ of mandamus venue change if she implicates her client in opening statements ? She is on the DOJ payroll in perpetuity for every domestic “highly medicated lone wolf”.
Not even certain if she is who she says she is…couldn’t complete a pro HAC vicie motion correctly..for someone who is a defense proxy in every court in the country.

If she is a lawyer, she is a candidate for disbarment.

This brinksmanship is dumbing down knowledge of Civics & TRUTH.

JUSTICE & Truth has not been hijacked by a middle eastern misanthrope or a young naturalized MERICAN kid from Cambridge , but rather our own government in DC.

Sarastro92
Sarastro92
6 years ago
Reply to  Patriarch

It really stinks I agree. Remember, she works for the Justice Dept. Not sure if Tsarnaev ever had a chance to retain counsel of his choosing.

MarkTenneyNewMathDoneRight
MarkTenneyNewMathDoneRight
6 years ago
Reply to  Patriarch

First rule of False Flag, pick a patsy who can’t afford a lawyer. Second rule is pick his lawyer. DOJ knows that until a defendant has millions of dollars for defense, they have no rights.

Patriarch
Patriarch
6 years ago

This case is fixed.

FBI PRINTS ALL OVER IT.

That 6’0″ playing the defendant is an evil looking ethnic bogeyman.(pay for play get outta jail free card)
JAHAR has a pleasant face.
Any defense attorney who convicts her client in opening statements is a hired hack.

Only critical thinkers can see this is a soap opera.

Holder bussed in CARLOS, the actor, who was in a hollywood film with Bugliosi the year before..2 bus loads of AMPUTEE frauds paid with DOJ PETTY CASH.

TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY.

“A LIE GETS HALFWAY AROUND THE WORLD BEFORE TRUTH GETS ITS PANTS ON”- MARK Twain.

The BIG Tell: not one family or extended Family member in attendance.

This trial puts OJ to shame –planted blood, planted wallet $$

Please!

THIS IS A GROSS SPECTACLE OF EVIL DECEPTION.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS EXTRAGANZA

Can’t believe Weinreb would fall for this…unless he has no choice, but he could walk.

You must not lose your critical thinking abilities!!

Connect what appears contrived.

Relevant, in-depth journalism delivered to you.