UK Documentary: “The Men Who Killed Kennedy” Part 5

Reading Time: 1 minuteQQ截图20130630151929

46 minutes long

0 responses to “UK Documentary: “The Men Who Killed Kennedy” Part 5”

1. Frank von Winkhorst says:

Want to know what really went down on November 22, 1963? The song
    Ballad of Ed Lansdale at the Black Op Radio site goes a long way

“From a long line of Cover and Deception
    I’ve rewritten history

“You won’t find my name in any school books
    even to my brothers, I’m a mystery

“Cloak and Dagger, Fun and games
    Done with C.A.R.E., its all the same

“With a blank check book from Uncle Sam
    I was the best, I was the man

“I’m a fixer, I’m a plumber, I’m a cover up man… I’m all three!
    But my biggest and best was November. 1963

“When the Philippines needed rescue I brought my Robin Hood team,

“When there was trouble in Saigon Who’d they call… They called me

“Trouble again… 90 miles off-shore I let the Mongoose… out of the bag
    With a quote from the little red book I’ve never been one to brag… that…

“I’m a fixer, I’m a plumber, I’m a cover up man… I’m all three!
    But my biggest and best was November. 1963”

Now for Pete’s sake can we stop pretending this is some kind of insoluble mystery?

I should also point out that Joseph McBride’s “Into the Nightmare” is now available from Amazon. According to McBride, Russ Baker was influenced by him, and he was then influenced by Baker. Sounds like one of the few works lately available worth spending your money on. There’s also a terrific interview with McBride, the first of several, at the Black Op Radio site.

2. Dick says:

So, what are the odds that the majority, if not everyone, of those involved in the Kennedy assassination are already dead? I’m also curious to know if the legion of people “investigating” the assassination believe that a sudden solution to the crime would make the least bit of difference to anyone but them? Do you think the CIA would be disbanded? Do you think powerful people will be stripped of their power? Do you think pudgy America will divest itself of all the frivolous tweeting facebooking TV watching celebrity culture addiction it mainlines on a regular basis & rise up & reclaim the country in the name of truth, justice & the American Way? & if you do believe this, does your apparent credulously gullible nature make you a frequent target for con men & hucksters?

• SO says:

Well, Dick, I think it’s safe to say that most of them are dead, though I think that at least one of them has recently been wearing funny socks at the White House. People “investigating,” as you say, the assassination might be interested in the truth. Should they care that Dick thinks that it will make no difference? How does Dick even know what will make a difference until Dick tries?

• Dick says:

Gee, what would you like me to try Sgt. Smarm?
      Watch every Kennedy video on the Internut?
      Read the dumpster sized load of assassination books?
      Obsessively read all the Kennedy blog comment sections in case one of the shooters gets uppity & reveals himself?

Would I make a difference then?

Wait, wait, then I can, at the drop of hat, unleash an unwanted Kennedy assassination monologue on everyone within earshot because I want everyone to know that I didn’t sacrifice my sex life for nothing in my quest to find truth justice & the American Way & reveal the Kennedy assassins as the evil meanies that they are, and, hopefully, restore Jesus to his rightful place as America’s absentee landlord….

Sounds awesome

But

Y’see

Kennedy appears to be another prick

in a long line of Presidential pricks.

So

Dick doesn’t care.

One way or the other.

Boom Boom

Dead Kennedy.

So what?

I doubt that you care either.

Truth Seeker just sounds so much better

Than bored fat guy who can’t get laid.

• SO says:

Now, now. Muss’t get personal.

3. bob says:

guys, I miss a lot of content here because I want to read it, not watch it. can we get written content more and not videos please

4. Just Another Liar? says:

Who is the Who_Comments_Editor? Just another liar?

• WHO_Comments_Editor says:

The moderator(s) at whowhatwhy.org are committed to the goal of elevating the discussion that is prompted by the articles presented. We ask that all commenters adhere to the guidelines. Accusations of a personal nature are not welcome, nor are statements of alleged fact that cannot be substantiated. Please be assured that we are devoted to uncovering the truth. We are not a venue for expressions of frustration directed toward well-meaning citizens. If you have a constructive challenge, please present it as such.

Respectfully,
      WHO_Comments_Editor

• Phin Joseph Whoopee says:

Accusations of a personal nature? Persons murdered JFK. Real persons with real names. But I guess we’re not allowed to talk about reality here. You don’t care about truth. You care about money. A constructive challenge? Have Russ Baker defend his accusation that LBJ told Senator Russell that he had blackmailed Earl Warren. I have more evidence that some nice lady in a pink Channel knock-off did something unseemly in a convertible than Bake has that LBJ blackmailed Earl Warren.

• WHO_Comments_Editor says:

Dear commenter:
      The reference to attacks of a “personal nature” was meant to address those commenters that use abusive language toward another commenter. I hope that clarifies things for you.

WHO_Comments_Editor

• james warren says:

It is an interesting idea that ourselves or other people cannot care about money and “truth” at the same time. I am just astounded to hear that from someone like you.

• SO says:

Don’t get caught up in semantics. You can’t serve two masters; you’ll betray one in favor of the other. That’s what the controllers of our society depend on, and it works. The media needs to pay the bills, and they can’t do that if they tell the truth, so they betray truth in favor of money.

• SO says:

The beast controls the money, and controls us with the money.

5. Vivek Jain says:

“If we would like to believe that the fbi would do all this viciousness and all of these things to an individual and would stop short of killing him, then we’re out of our mind. in america today, if we believe the cia would deal with foreign assassinations and would not consider that at home, that’s like saying ‘the mafia runs crooked gambling tables in south america but honest ones in america.’ it just ain’t true.”
    – dick gregory

6. spearman says:

The only problem I have withe video is the piece where Tom Wilson says he is convinced the shooter is in the DP sewer drain that empties into the Trinity River a 1/2 mi. away. Jack Brazille is shown climbing out of the DP sewer making that claim & then instead of showing the way through the sewer system he walks down the street and then is shown exiting the large culvert @ the river. I’ve looked in the drain Brazille crawls out of in DP and the pipe leading out is about 15″ in diameter. No way could a man shimmy through the pipe for 50 ft. to get to the center trunk line of the sewer in the middle of DP in order to get to the river.

• WarDepartment says:

The Dallas Police Department’s JFK assassination photo archive includes several images of a manhole cover in Dealey Plaza. I wonder why the Dallas cops found that significant. Here’s one of the photos: http://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth49564/

• spearman says:

The picture is of a manhole cover on the other side of Elm closer to where Jean Hill & M. Morrman were standing. Notice there is grass & no sidewalk as there is on the side where Tom Wilson says the shot came from.

• spearman says:

War Department : I guess your question about why any photo of a manhole cover was taken is worth thinking about. I don’t know why they would make a photo of that particular manhole cover.

• onedavide says:

I’ve read that those drains have been changed since 1963, as infrastructure updates to our basic utilities every 20 years or so used to be a given in this country, one of the many investments in the commons that previously kept us economically healthy. All that changed after reagan said, “Government was the enemy.”

• spearman says:

If they’ve been changed then why when I looked in them in 2010 were they still outfitted with 15 inch diameter exit pipes. No changes have been made.

• onedavide says:

obviously they were changed between 1963 & 2010 then…as i recall it was in 60’s or early 70’s; i heard garrison say they sent a man down there to check out the drains & at that time he was able to completely lay down in them.

• spearman says:

See Michael Parks NID convention from 1999 or 2001 when he presented in minute detail the history of construction in DP ,i.e., sewers,signs, landscaping etc. No sewer changes happened accd. to his most in depth study to date.

7. Orangutan. says:

Why don’t the Kennedy children speak out about these crimes? Any speculation into that?

• sgtdoom says:

sgtdoom: We have deleted your comment. Our guidelines ask that you delineate between opinion and fact. You are welcome to repost this particular comment if you follow our guidelines and provide documentation of your claims.

WHO_Comments_Editor

• SO says:

SO: We have deleted this comment. If you would like to repost it with supporting data, and delineate between fact and opinion, we will consider the new version.

WHO_Comments_Editor

• SO says:

I wish you would tell me what you think is fiction. Was it that William Greer was a live-in Chauffeur for Franklin Q. Brown of Dobbs Ferry, NY? The 1940 US census has him listed as a live-in servant of Franklin Brown of Dobbs Ferry and in Greer’s Warren Commission testimony he said that he worked for a “private family” in Dobbs Ferry for “13 years.” And if you want to accuse me of copying that from Wikipedia, I’m the guy who put it in there. I was interested in Greer, especially after I saw him pointing something at JFK in frame 304 of the Zapruder film, and holding a gun-shaped object in one frame of the Nix film. So, I went looking for what “private family” he worked for, and it turned out to be one of the Browns. If you want to censor falsehoods, start with Russ Baker’s deliberate misrepresentation of LBJ’s phone call with Senator Russell in which Baker strategically the call to imply that LBJ blackmailed Earl Warren.

• Frank von Winkhorst says:

I just looked this up at the Ancestry.com site and it is essentially correct, though I have no independent knowledge about whether these are the actual folks in question. Greer was born in Ireland and was in fact a “servant” and “chauffer” on a “private estate.” Brown was “retired.”

• SO says:

In his Warren Commission testimony, Greer said that he worked for a “private family” in Dobbs Ferry, NY for several years. Even though the Warren Commission got extensive work histories from many witnesses, they never asked Greer what family. It seems they took the hint and kept it private.

• SO says:

If I may reply to myself, the reason this is so…interesting, is that working for Franklin Brown possibly connects Greer to the Prescott Bush circle back to the 1930’s. I have no evidence that Bush even knew Franklin Brown, but Bush being a partner in Brown Brothers Harriman, makes it…interesting. And, when World War II starts, good old patriotic Bill Greer joins the Navy. My father did, too, but he went to the war. Bill Greer was assigned to the presidential yacht and, by his own Warren Commission account, spent most of his time at the White House. Pretty lucky for some guy who was chauffeuring for a “private family.” Coincidentally, FDR’s health declined in this period, and he died of a stroke while Greer was hanging out at the White House, but that’s another matter.

• SO says:

I so love talking to myself! On the subject of strokes, I’d like to mention 3 more. I forget who it was, but some Russian took credit for causing Stalin’s stroke by poisoning his food. There are chemicals which can cause slow poisoning and end up causing internal bleeding, which is what happens with one kind of stroke when the brain bleeds. That’s what Stalin died of. That’s also what caused FDR’s “terrific” headache and death. Bill Sol Estes, most famous for being a con man, I know, claimed in a court document that LBJ murdered, among others, his own sister, Josefa Johnson. She died of a stroke. And six days before, JFK’s father, Joseph Kennedy, almost died of a stroke. This was in December 1961, so if these 2 strokes had anything to do with clearing the way for JFK’s assassination, then somebody must have been busy planning stuff.

• Frank von Winkhorst says:

I really have trouble with reading anything into these fuzzy images. Especially considering that there is a perfectly clear image of someone who both Col. Fletcher Prouty and his boss, Gen. Victor Krulak, have identified as Ed Lansdale. then lately of the CIA and the go-to guy for overthrowing foreign governments. Just who had which gun and whether they were on the Grassy Knoll or on the railroad bridge or hiding under Mrs. Kennedy’s pillbox hat really doesn’t matter. This was clearly a coup d’etat engineered at the highest levels of the U.S. government and not some penny ante group of agents, mafiosos, or Cubans, as suggested both by you and by the video reproduced above.

We have gone far beyond that in the 50 years since Kennedy’s elimination. It’s time to stop playing the Fallback Theory Tango and start looking at the facts. Might I suggest that you and others begin with the Walt Brown interview at http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2013.html/

• SO says:

It matters a great deal if the pictures prove that the people in the limo were among the murderers. That proves it was an inside job that went to the highest levels of power, and those levels did not include John Kennedy, the president of the United States. If you like your proof better, fine.

• onedavide says:

isn’t it good enough that we know greer slowed down, almost (if not) coming to a complete stop, turns around to assure kill shot/s b4 speeding away?

• onedavide says:

re: billy sol, many researchers claim, “but he was a self admitted ‘con man’.” I once heard jean hill (in later life) say, she knew him & trusted what he said about LBJ.

• WHO_Comments_Editor says:

Dear SO,

Could you provide evidence that Franklin Q. Brown was involved with Brown Bros. banking firm? Otherwise we will be compelled to delete this portion of your comments.

WHO_Comments_Editor

• SO says:

When did I say he had anything to do with the firm? He was family. I even said I had no evidence that Prescott Bush knew him. But, according to here http://proust.library.miami.edu/findingaids/?p=collections/findingaid&id=75 , he “Franklin Quimby Brown was born in Chicago, Illinois on 29 July 1862 and raised in greater Boston, Massachusetts. He was the son of George Thomson Brown and Anne Tilton Wildes Brown. At an early age, he joined the First Corps of Cadets of the Massachusetts Voluntary Militia, achieving the rank of brigadier sergeant. In 1892 Brown married Ida Prescott Bigelow Eldredge of Boston. He was employed by the East India Trading Company and traveled to Florida at the age of 29 to become president of the Florida Southern Railroad (FSR). At the time, he was the youngest active railroad president in the United States.” It also says that in 1907 he became a partner back in NY of Redmond & Company, which in 1910, according to here http://books.google.com/books?id=VnQfAQAAMAAJ&pg=PA177&lpg=PA177&dq=%22Redmond+%26+Company%22+%22harriman%22&source=bl&ots=hgQMW0dI7_&sig=Xvu-nTkmfR14ANSRixHYzi2p220&hl=en&sa=X&ei=htfeUY7eI4nC4APH74HYCQ&ved=0CDIQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=%22Redmond%20%26%20Company%22%20%22harriman%22&f=false , bought Austin-Aiken Railway and Electric Company from the estate of Averell Harriman’s father, E. H. Harriman. I think this is enough to make it “interesting,” which is what I claimed.

• WHO_Comments_Editor says:

Dear SO,

We appreciate your contribution.

You have presented an extensive series of comments relating to the significance of William Greer having allegedly been employed by a family member of the Brown Bros. banking firm. Your inference is unmistakable, which is not problematic in and of itself as you have qualified it with the term “interesting.” We merely asked that you verify the relationship of FQ Brown to the banking firm so that your speculation/opinion has some basis in fact.

Respectfully,
      WHO_Comments_Editor

• SO says:

This relationship is with a member of the firm, that is, he served with a member of the firm as a director of J. G. White. He also served as a director of another firm with Averell Harriman. I think that is a connection. They moved in the same circles, and Brown’s chauffeur was assigned to the presidential yacht while bodies were needed in the Pacific and in Europe. I’m just some clown at a keyboard. I think that is the best I can do. http://books.google.com/books?…,

• SO says:

I want to post this photo again. I think it was removed with my comment. This is from the MPI version of frame 304 of the Zapruder film. I cropped it and adjusted the contrast and brightness. https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-hr_Jbou2GNk/UPRj1XAzwAI/AAAAAAAAA3A/vuhWDYyK3BA/w868-h601-no/GreerCrop304.jpg

• SO says:

In this wider angle, you can also see that Roy Kellerman, the man sitting next to Greer seems to be grimacing and stuffing his left ear with his finger. https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-Gi1AgHGCrY0/UOVKzmYynpI/AAAAAAAAA0I/oOYRR7YzQoU/w1021-h661-no/GreersGun%2526KellermansHead.jpg

• SO says:

And from the other side, from the Nix film, just after JFK shot, there is this crop and color adjustment I made from the Groden version posted on YouTube.

• SO says:

And, just for good measure, this is William Greer, from the Towner photo, as the limo is turning onto Elm street, seconds before…somebody…shot JFK. https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IllqS_9Znx8/UMcGpadapyI/AAAAAAAAAhg/q64IhqGfI3I/w1007-h676-no/GreerTurns.jpg

• SO says:

And, in honor of Family Of Secrets, this is a crop from the Bell film, taken as the limo turned onto elm street, showing a man who is taking photos of the limo. I think this is the “Mr. George Bush of the CIA” referred to in the Hoover memo. https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-72RV7Z3avFM/Uc1hK6tbyiI/AAAAAAAABps/5prcrF_IA8o/w460-h400-no/BushOnHouston.jpg

• onedavide says:

the pic is to blurry 4me to make out much; looks like a guy leaning back, trying to rotate/balance a hat-or what? can you pls explain what we r to see?

• SO says:

If I have to tell you what to see, then it doesn’t matter; you won’t see it. The pictures allow people with the ability, to see.

• onedavide says:

well thanx! i would have handed it differently, but then i try my best to not belittle anyone, re: u’r potential greer/brown/bush connections > i find them very interesting! as well as greer being at white house during FDR. re: above pic, i do see the distinctive receding hairline now. i take it you are familiar w/the 2 other pics of him in dealy plaza, one where gen. landsdale is waiting for him to finish speaking w/a patrolman?

ps: didn’t u say u didn’t know if prescott knew f.q. brown? i googled the 2 names w/hyphen in between = many, many connections.

• SO says:

I am familiar with those other photos. I find “Lansdale” intriguing, but inconclusive. You can’t see his face. The one of “Bush” in front of the TSBD is interesting, but Bush would have to have left Dodge fairly quickly to get to Tyler when he was reportedly there, and this looks to be at least several minutes after the hit. Where he is in the Bell film (my picture), on the north end, the Love Field end, of Houston Street, he would have had time if there had been a private plane waiting for him, as Russ Baker’s book indicates that he might have.

• SO says:

It’s not impossible that it could be Bush in front of the TSBD. That is only a few feet from where I have him in the Bell film, and 5 or 10 minutes perhaps wouldn’t matter, but the Bush story was apparently crafted to imply that he had not been in Dallas when JFK was shot, so it would be strange if he had actually stopped to chat with people in front of the building before making his getaway, in my opinion.

• onedavide says:

that is the way i always figured it, as u say, “crafted to imply that he had not been in Dallas when JFK was shot.” I’ve heard it opined that he was one of those arrested (held briefly) that day…it does appear he is being questioned by the cop, where Landsdale is waiting to speak to him. Couldn’t the one in front of TSBD be just b4 the shooting? Also, couldn’t the fear that he had been photographed serve as justification for the FBI cover call?

• SO says:

There’s no question that this picture was taken after the shooting, with all the cops swarming around. http://www.show-the-house.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/BushJfkBookDepo2.jpg

• onedavide says:

right, he flew to tyler on the lear jet of the guy they were visiting there…i figured that’s why he called the Houston FBI office, stating what time it was (1:45 pm?), that he was in tyler and ON HIS WAY to dallas. Landsdale was identified by gen. krulack & fletcher prouty (good nuff 4me).

what is the diff. between, ‘in front of the TSBD’ & ‘the north end of houston street’; 1/2 a block max? whereas dallas to tyler is approx. 90 miles, i’m missing the significance.

• SO says:

This is the “Lansdale” picture I know of. It is a very distinctive-looking person, just what I imagine Lansdale would look like from the back, but I can’t find any other pictures of him from that angle. Lansdale might have been involved, but I don’t see the necessity of that conclusion, so I don’t promote it.

• onedavide says:

that’s why i included the black op link above > to you tube of prouty (that pic just appeared b/c assoc. w/vid link?). It may not be on that one, but i’ve heard prouty talk about how he holds his left hand (war injury or something) and the distinctive ring, walk & haircut…also he shared the same office w/the man for 10+ years. I know of no frontal view pic.

• SO says:

I assume you mean that you know of no frontal picture of Lansdale at Dealey Plaza. http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/lansdale1.jpg That’s one of a few available online, not at Dealey. He doesn’t seem to wear glasses, and the guy with the tramps, as you can see bu his shadow, is wearing glasses. Of course, they could be sunglasses.

• SO says:

As for Franklin Brown + Prescott Bush Google hits, I think you will find that most of them are not original sources, and the ones that are have both names appearing in them rather coincidentally. For example, they both appear on the front page of an issue of a Dobbs Ferry newspaper, but Brown was doing some local community thing, and Bush, picture and all, was at some golf tournament in PA.

• spearman says:

Is frame 304 the frame that critics suggest is just a reflection off Greer’s forehead?

• SO says:

I think the critics are referring to the whole sequence of frames, not 304 specifically. The most I have ever got out of a critic is that it was just Greer’s hand. Just one said that. The rest preferred to ignore the evidence and insult me.

• spearman says:

OK. The reason I ask is that in the 5 vol. work by Doug Horne he says that are frames, I think, after the the 304 sequence that show Greer moving his hand/arm a second time only to a lower position between the front seats indicating to Horne Greer’s involvement in shooting @ JFK. I’m out of town so I can’t get to the exact vol. # or pges. in Horne’s 5 vol.

On another note I was @ a JFK event 2 mths. before Dallas where Greer was also the driver. Significant because Dick Russel in his “The Man Who Knew Too Much” refers to the late Sept. JFK hit discovered by Richard Case Nagell. LHO & Nagell had infiltrated the New Orleans anti Castro group & heard the plans for the murder.

I accidentally breached security that day, Sept. 25th. The event was portayed in the film Executive Action. I later discovered the speech JFK gave that day, that I witnessed, as a part of the book “farewell America”. In the book the ref. to the speech incld. the ref. to “the Committee” being on site that day. The Committee being the name given to the plotter’s group by the author, James Hatfield/Hetfield?.

• SO says:

Frame 318 of the Zapruder film also appears to show Greer’s arm up and around, though it is very blurred. I think he shot JFK twice, and John Connally once around frame 387. But none of these shots are the 313 head shot. And his arm is up for only one frame in 318, so frames must also have been removed around it.

• SO says:

I haven’t read this book you’re talking about, but he might be referring to frame 312, the frame before the easily visible head shot, where Greer seems to have his finger extended to a point under the dash.

• Charles Savoie says:

Franklin Q Brown, a large scale financier, was on the executive committee of The Pilgrims Society, New York, in 1933, set up by the British Royal family to restore America to Crown control. Brown’s son also became a member. On Google images, enter “President Pilgrims Society” to see the President is a member of history’s top secret society, and no known textbook on government or political science mentions this.

• nweastcoaster says:

Because I suspect that their children want their children to live long happy lives.

• folkwoman says:

If it happened you your family how would you feel…They probably know that their personal skills can’t provide the evidence and they know that everyone has to work through the competitive forces when dealing with high power situations.

8. soularddave says:

powerful information; new to me. This will take some intense reflection before I can use it to sort things out in my own mind.

The detail is great, but where to plug it into what I know? Too many people dead along the trail, including the Kennedy brothers. Democracy sure isn’t a “clean sport”!

• Frank von Winkhorst says:

Just file it under Fallback Positions/Cubans & Mob.

God forbid anyone should blame the real culprits, the CIA and the Air Force.

• onedavide says:

ghw bush was cia since the end of his navy service in ww2. his father was one of the ‘inner circle,’ that convinced truman’s admin to create the ‘defense’ dept., and cia, a make war cabal (prev. u.s. had a dept. of war, if needed) – offense.

think about a ball game, if there was no opposing team on the field, why would you send any players out? imho, the whole thing was/is an excuse to continue the $$ 4 the munitions mfg’s who’d become addicted to the easy $ in the run up to ww2.

9. Frank von Winkhorst says:

Hartmann isn’t taken too seriously in the JFK research community, and, in fact, Len Osanic of Black Op Radio has referred to the two books with Waldron as Legacy of Sh*t and Ultimate Sh*t. This whole angle is just another layer of the onion of fall back positions constructed by Ed Lansdale and his successors at the CIA.

• sgtdoom says:

Amen to that and ditto all: Hartmann and Waldron, by their writing, worshipped by the power players and their status quo, never, ever questioning their bizarre commens and commentary — nothing even remotely related to investigative journalism from either of those two lightweights.

• Frank von Winkhorst says:

Thank you.

One would think that at the point that both Col. Fletcher Prouty and his boss Gen. Victor Krulak, who knew him personally at the Pentagon, identified the gentleman walking past the three tramps in one of the Dealey Plaza photographs as air force Gen. Ed Lansdale, whose job was to overthrow foreign governments for the CIA, that all of this nonsense about the mafia and the anti-Castro Cubans would finally be seen for what it is. Prouty, in one of his coyer moments, said that he didn’t know what Lansdale was doing there. Whether Prouty was covering his butt or whether he simply wouldn’t say something he wasn’t absolutely sure of, it is clear to anyone who can think for themselves what Lansdale was doing there.

I’m not saying that the CIA never used the mafia or the Cubans, but the presence of Lansdale, at the time lately of the CIA under Kennedy’s former head, recently fired Allen Dulles, negates any nonsense about an independent operation.

10. JED says:

Thanks for this reminder of one of the more compelling episodes in that documentary series.
    It boggles the mind(well, this civilian mind anyway) that this highly trained Green Beret would be presented, in a class about high level assassinations, on how successful the JFK hit was. Are these guys that brain-washed that they would just accept this and rationalize it – like he said. He said he was a fan of JFK and volunteered for counter-insurgency because of his death.
    Anyway, this US trained assassin certainly had a storied career – see in bio info:
    The death of Cmdr Pitzer – yes, very suspicious.

11. SO says:

Dear Guest,

We have deleted your comment. Please revisit our guidelines. We ask that you delineate between opinion and fact. If you have documentation to substantiate you’re claim we will review and reconsider.

Thank you for participating in the discussion with those guidelines in mind.

WHO_Comments_Editor

• sgtdoom says:

sgtdoom: Your comment has been deleted. If you would like to provide factual documentation for the statements that you made, we will be happy to reconsider. As you are aware, whowhatwhy.org is committed to elevating the conversation on this site, and we ask that you respect the guidelines.

WHO_Comments_Editor

SO:

We have deleted your comment. If you can provide any documentation to support your claim we will be happy to reconsider. As you know, we are committed to elevating the conversation at whowhatwhy.org, and we ask that you respect the guidelines.

WHO_Comments_Editor

• Frank von Winkhorst says:

Why would you delete SgtDoom, who seems to be a perfectly rational human being from what I have seen, and left the character who makes the bizarre claim, with no evidence whatsoever, that Jackie Kennedy was involved in her husband’s murder?

• WHO_Comments_Editor says:

Dear FvW,

You are correct in pointing out that we missed one of the comments relating to former First Lady Jackie Kennedy. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

It was our intention to delete all of the comments relating to those claims. If anyone has verifiable facts to support the claim, they are welcome to repost and include that information for extensive review.

WHO_Comments_Editor

• Frank von Winkhorst says:

I should point out here that the very video presented by this website blames the assassination of John Kennedy on an operation gone wrong, supposedly run by Robert Kennedy. To what extent this differs materially from the suggestion that John Kennedy’s wife was involved is debatable.

The fact is that there was a government-wide (president, chief justice, congressional officials) and media-wide (Kronkite, et al) coverup of the true facts of the assassination. Within 15 minutes of the issuing of the Warren Report–I remember watching this on TV–Kronkite of CBS was on the air saying the commission had concluded that Chump #1 had done the deed. Kronkite hadn’t read the Report, let alone the volumes of evidence. He just reported the conclusion like a good little tool. Neither did he ever read the report, let alone the volumes of evidence, much of which was padding according to Walt Brown, author of the 32,000-page Master Analytic Chronology.

Neither did anyone in the president’s family, including his wife, say one word in public suggesting that anyone other than Dupe One had anything to do with it. Were they all fed Johnson’s lie that nuclear war would result from full disclosure? Or were they all so scared of the military that they failed to say a single word? Or were they just good little tools of Eisenhower’s military-industrial complex?

After 50 years of this perpetual baloney fest, it seems to me that the problem is not that there are folks who think that Mrs. Kennedy got tired of the rumors that her husband was running around on her, but that so many people seem constitutionally incapable of understanding that November 22, 1963, represented a military coup d’etat no less than the one that just played out in Egypt.

At this point, that is the default explanation, and that is the one that needs to be explored by any so-called investigative reporter, not another crack-brained theory that ignores the coverup.

• Frank von Winkhorst says:

You’re being ironic, right? I mean, Jackie was involved? The same Jackie who said “They murdered my husband”?

• Just Another Liar? says:

That’s the gal…if I can say that here.

• Frank von Winkhorst says:

I suppose she was having an affair with Ed Lansdale? Or was it Allen Dulles?